Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Environmental Solutions is a leading provider of environmental and
regulated waste management solutions. We provide a strengthened
infrastructure and a broad portfolio of services for customers who
generate regulated waste in virtually any industry. Customers
receive innovative and sustainable solutions that safeguard the
environment, protect people and keep their organizations
Under the direction of the Facility Manager perform tasks to
complete accurate invoicing, providing customer service. The
Operations Assistant will be responsible for creating and sending
invoices, keeping and maintaining records, and resolving any
- Follow written procedures in line with policies and facility
- Responsible for all bank deposits, reconciliations i.e.: petty
cash, credit cards
- Responsible for all direct customer invoicing.
- Responsible for answering phones.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Meet or exceed daily production goals.
- Assist in setting up new customers and vendors.
- Assist Managers and Supervisors with daily functions.
- Work with Shipping/Receiving, to ensure that materials are
- Resolve discrepancy issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical knowledge to identify products.
- Organize and update all Billing documents, folders, customer
information, shipping codes, item codes.
- Verify materials are received accurately for billing
- Resolve any discrepancies with receiving, customer issues or
- Collect customer debts.
- Provides Customer Service.
- Assist CSR when needed.
- Assist with pickup scheduling when needed.
- Assist with on-site customer drop off.
- Reliable, regular attendance required to meet business
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Perform other functions and projects that
may be assigned.'
- Normal office/warehouse conditions with possible exposure to
mercury or chemicals.
- Work area may be excessively warm in summer months.
- Fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- May spend extended periods of time on computer.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work overtime.
Must be able to work flexible hours.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Preference given to degree
or advanced technical Training.
- Strong numerical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Detail orientated.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must be able to use MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- English fluency required for communication with truckers,
customers and internal departments, and for completion of
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Must be computer literate.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Clean Earth offers salaries commensurate with experience and an
excellent benefit package with a 401(k) with company matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation,
citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Clean Earth, Modesto , Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!