Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job #: 46112 Title: Accountant Job Location: Modesto, California -
United States Remote Job: No Employment Type: Salary: contact
recruiter for details Other Compensation: Equity Employer Will
Recruit From: Local Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT
OPPORTUNITY? Great accounting opportunity at a growing farming
business in the Modesto, CA area that values family and the
environment. Gain operating company experience at a growing farming
business. Develop the accounting and financial reporting
infrastructure. Excellent reputation, amazing culture, and
exceptional upward trajectory. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintain the trial balances in an accurate and timely fashion
for multiple entities.
- Close the books and perform account reconciliations on a
monthly basis for multiple entities.
- Support the Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly
financial reports and quarterly investor reports for multiple
- Analyze financial accounts and understand variances.
- Manage the accounts payable function for multiple entities,
ensuring that invoices are paid accurately and timely.
- Day-to-day vendor management.
- Coordinate with Farm Managers on bill pay matters.
- Issue invoices for miscellaneous revenues.
- Monitor current cash position of multiple entities.
- Initiate electronic transfers of funds.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Expense reimbursement reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors or Associates degree in accounting or related
- 3+ years of experience working in accounting/finance
- Experience at a multi-entity organization
- Strong bookkeeping and AP background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Office
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Positive/can-do attitude with a self-starter mindset
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Modesto , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!