Receptionist / Front Desk Clerk
Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY The Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk will attend
to visitors and deals with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
Supply information regarding the organization to the general
public, clients and customers. The Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk
will review time and attendance inquiries and discrepancies. He/she
will be responsible for light administrative clerical duties.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS High school graduate or equivalent, and one
(1) year customer service experience preferred Healthcare setting.
Must possess skill in good oral, written and interpersonal
communication, grammar and spelling Other desired
- Demonstrates ability to consistently achieve a high level of
accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates perseverance, concentration, resourcefulness and
good reasoning ability
- Demonstrates ability to cope with interruptions, remember
pertinent guidelines, policies and procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work as a team member
- Some knowledge of office computer software packages, including
spreadsheets and word processing
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Review time and attendance sheets and attend to
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Coordinate meetings, schedule appointments, and provide general
- Meet and greet visitors and direct persons to correct
- Ensure knowledge of the staff movements in and out of
- Operate telephone system to answer, screen, or forward calls,
providing information, taking messages, or scheduling
- Greet persons entering the facility, determine nature and
purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling
access (monitor building, issue visitor badges)
- Maintain and order office supplies
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Modesto , Receptionist / Front Desk Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Riverbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!