Company: TETER, LLP
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Is finding a new role with a top firm on your to do list this
Fall?Join TETER as our new Marketing Coordinator!At TETER
Architects + Engineers we work every day to Build A Better Valley,
by taking pride in our hometowns and working to continue being one
of Zweig Group's "Best Firms to Work For." TETER is truly committed
to providing the best workplace for its employees.Our talented
Marketing Team provides support to the entire firm and is looking
for an enthusiastic, full-time Marketing Coordinator to assist the
Team in developing proposals and pursuit materials, maintaining and
organizing marketing information, and providing overall support.
Our ideal candidate is forward-thinking and proactive, able to
anticipate fluctuations in workload, adapts to needs and requests,
and is able to exercise good judgement and prioritization.What
- Work closely with Director of Business Development to compile,
proof, and prepare marketing materials for external dissemination,
- Statements of interest and qualifications, proposals, etc.
- Marketing-oriented correspondence, such as cover letters
- Technical narratives and project descriptions
- Presentations, project boards and hand-outs
- Create, develop, plan write, edit and proofread RFP/RFQ
- Develop relationships with the proposal team, internal
departments, and external firms to coordinate successful marketing
materials and proposals.
- Maintain marketing databases and project experience information
in Vantagepoint CRM.
- Provide excellent client service to Marketing Team and the firm
as a while, including in support of special projects such as
firmwide meetings.Your Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience with increased responsibility in the
area of marketing or business.
- Experience in architecture, engineering, construction and/or
related field a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related
- Proven experience working within databases and an ability to
learn new systems and processes.
- Positive attitude and team spirit with the ability to maintain
a composed demeanor in a professional, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrates reasonable judgement where anomalies in processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to interact with many types of personalities.Why join
TETER:TETER not only provides a competitive salary and great
benefits, you will have access to a creative and forward-thinking
team giving you great opportunity for growth with the company.
Benefits at TETER include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account (Healthcare and Child Care)
- Wellness and Retirement Programs (401k)
- Regularly-Scheduled Training Opportunities
- Alternative Schedules and Hybrid Work Arrangements
- And More!TETER, LLP, has been serving a variety of public and
private sector clients for more than four decades. Our high-quality
results come from exceptional performance, supportive
relationships, and ongoing career development. We provide the tools
and resources you need to thrive, as well as excellent benefits and
fun rewards. It's the perfect combination for a successful
Keywords: TETER, LLP, Modesto , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!