Creative Project Manager - Hybrid
Company: Quad Graphics
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making
and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to
transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the
most powerful integrated marketing platform. We're all partners in
our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process,
innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each
other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad is currently seeking a Creative Project Manager for our brand
new client onsite in Modesto, CA. The primary role of the Creative
Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client
relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client's business
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve
Client's marketing goals
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all
levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Manage complex projects simultaneously
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written
- Work effectively to manage work across internal business
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to
educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the
Client Services team.
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client
Services Team and level of service.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could
impact client relationship.
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to
insure timely and accurate delivery of Client's services. Escalate
to management if necessary.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all
services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, communication, marketing or
related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience including: retail marketing,
corporate marketing department and advertising agency.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong background with project management concepts,
methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to inform staff on project objectives.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative,
photography/videography, print production, media and
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure,
operations, account service/sales management, best practices and
proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in
writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client's
low-and-mid level management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to
achieve Client's marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within
the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time
and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing
requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other
Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and
- Travel as required, temporary assignments
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Quad Graphics, Modesto , Creative Project Manager - Hybrid, Advertising , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!