Associate eCommerce Marketing Manager
Company: E. & J. Gallo
Posted on: December 5, 2018
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the "Top 100--Best Places to Work," we couldn't be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine & spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers!--Your Talent & Gallo - A Perfect Pairing
As an Associate eCommerce Marketing Manager, you'll oversee--the development and execution of digital brand strategy for high profile and established brands. You'll drive--brand equity, engagement, and sales through omnichannel initiatives, consumer targets, brand positioning, and marketing activations. As well as manage and lead digital marketing team members, ensuring that campaigns align with digital and brand marketing goals.--
What You'll Do
Campaign Development / Strategy
- Oversee the creation and optimization of digital, online marketing, and social media campaigns for high profile/established brands.
- Drive the development of digital marketing plans and initiatives based on the brand marketing strategy and objectives; ensures team members understand the brand marketing objectives for the assigned brand.
- Own digital brand strategy by developing briefs, activation initiatives, and communication plans while earning the trust of brand teams.
- Work across agencies and cross-functional teams to deliver cohesive programs through research, competitor analysis, and message integration.
- Review proposed digital marketing initiatives with team members, offering feedback and recommendations to the plan.
- Seek out and evaluates new business opportunities with digital tools and platforms to optimize digital marketing initiatives and ROI.
Analytics / Reporting
- Analyze department metrics to determine the effectiveness and viability of developed campaigns.--
- Function as the subject matter expert for assigned digital marketing channels and platforms.
- Develop and leads online and social media training workshops for cross-functional winery teams, providing insights on emerging technologies and other relevant information in the digital marketing space.
- Lead digital marketing competitive analysis, needs assessments, and planning projects.
- Strives to continuously improve marketing programs; identifies and employs cutting edge strategies.
Thought Leadership / Management
- Provide business strategy recommendations to the digital marketing leadership team regarding the continued growth of digital platforms at the winery.
- Participate in department and interdepartmental planning and management teams; works cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
- Manage and contributes to development of advertising and promotion budgets. Responsible for some aspects of overhead budget.
- Identify and obtains employee resources and capabilities needed to accomplish objectives.
- Monitor and ensures achievement of performance goals and objectives either directly or through direct reports.
- Develop, coach, train, and mentor direct reports.
- Conduct performance evaluations; recommends salary adjustments; rewards employees or takes disciplinary action, as necessary; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
What You'll Need
- High School diploma or GED or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of agency account management, brand planning, marketing, digital marketing or communications planning experience to include supervisory or managerial experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Management of multiple online or social media campaigns in an agency or brand environment.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of digital marketing experience to include supervisory or managerial experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Master of Business Administration degree.
- Supervisory experience.
- Gallo brand marketing, digital marketing, public relations or sales experience.
- Experience managing external relationships with partners and vendors.
- Experience influencing the decision making of diverse, high level stakeholders.
- Excellence in navigating ambiguity.
- Success in written/verbal negotiation while pushing for and leading change.
- Excellence in creating and delivering briefs, pitches, and presentations to senior management.
- Impassioned in driving digital strategic thinking, marketing, and business growth.
- Success in digital campaign development, execution, and analysis.
- Experience creating and optimizing CRM strategy.
- Skilled at increasing conversion rates by utilizing channels such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, word-of-mouth marketing (direct or via agency), ecommerce, Influencers, Internet of Things (IoT) and other new marketing vehicles.
- Experience in setup and analysis of digital analytics.
- Proficiency in consumer research and translating insights to larger brand plans
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint, and Salesforce at an intermediate level.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position, now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: E. & J. Gallo, Modesto , Associate eCommerce Marketing Manager, Advertising , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!