Company: Corus Entertainment
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Modesto Facility, 555 Mariposa Road, Modesto, California, United
States of America Req #118 Thursday, March 18, 2021 JOB TITLE:
RELIABILITY ENGINEER FSLA STATUS: EXEMPT DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: PLANT MANAGER
-- Job Summary: This position is responsible for TPM
implementation, as well as identifying and managing asset
reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business
operations. The reliability engineer, in partnership with the
operations team, develops a plan to eliminate or reduce the losses
through root cause analysis, obtains approval of the plan and
facilitates the implementation. They drive a learning culture that
embraces standardized work, information flow, problem solving,
strategy deployment and continuous improvement. Manage the risk to
the achievement of the company's strategic objectives in the areas
of asset capability, quality and production by utilizing
preventative maintenance and LEAN manufacturing principals.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Is responsible for the roll-out of the Total Productive
Maintenance (TPM) transformations across the facility.
- Serve as a change agent and coach to train site leadership
teams on the effective deployment of key TPM strategies and
- Install, teach, coach, help manage, measure and audit
- Gathers and examines basic reliability data from field studies
or database and correlates the data for analysis using well-defined
engineering techniques, principles and procedures.
- Works closely with Plant Leadership and the
operations/maintenance teams to deploy preventative maintenance
programs and implement KPIs.
- Analyze breakdowns and eliminate equipment failures to prevent
- Plan and schedule preventive maintenance to optimize time and
costs required and maintain equipment in optimal condition.
- Owns and drives improvement around planned and unplanned
downtime, number of breakdowns, and line output metrics.
- Maintain optimal inventory of critical spare parts.
- Risk based asset management.
- Work closely with maintenance department to ensure skill
requirements are met, understand, manage and reduce costs, and
management information to streamline the maintenance process and
- Planning and management of advancing the PM Pillar
- Adhere to all safety measures and GMP's.
- Projects, training activities and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required prefer in engineering or related
- 8-10 years within a plant, high speed manufacturing in a
related role (food or consumer manufacturing is highly
- TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma implementation expertise/
across all pillars, and understanding the audit process. This must
be someone who is an implementer, not a trainer Knowledge and
- Experience building and leading high performing teams
- Food industry/Manufacturing experience highly desired.
- Strong computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft
Office to build work instructions and process maps
- High level of analytical ability with complex issues/problems;
skilled problem solver.
- Builds effective working relationships and teams at all
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both oral and
written, ability to communicate concepts at all levels.
- Ability to research and analyze different types of data
information. Work Environment/Physical Demands: Approximately; 40%
of work is performed in an office environment.60% of work will
involve being in the agricultural or manufacturing environment.
-- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time,
with or without notice.
- Modesto Facility, 555 Mariposa Road, Modesto, California,
United States of America
Keywords: Corus Entertainment, Modesto , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!