Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
We are seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a leading
food manufacturer. You will be responsible for performing
preventative maintenance on all equipment, machinery, electrical
control systems, hydraulics, conveyors and other components of our
facility and ranches. The ideal candidate will be able to
troubleshoot, repair, fabricate and rebuild all production and
associated machinery. This is a full time position with a
comprehensive benefits package.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- 3 years minimum experience in fabrication, equipment/industrial
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not
- Knowledge and experience with electrical troubleshooting
control systems is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in GMPS, LOTO
- Maintain and repair all support equipment: including but not
limited to, air-compressors, gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors,
seals, bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics, starters fuses, pumps,
- Perform preventative maintenance all equipment and cooler
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly inspections of processing
- Repair and install electrical systems, wiring, circuit
breakers, equipment and other components so that they remain at
full functioning capacity.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Modesto , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!