Company: Therapeutic Pathways
Posted on: November 8, 2018
If you are currently certified by the BACB-- as a Registered Behavior Technician---, in good standing at the time of hire, you are eligible for a $250.00 sign on bonus.
- Available to work 10-40 hours per week
- 18 years or older
- Possess High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have reliable transportation
- Submit all required paperwork: fingerprint clearance, negative drug test, negative TB test, copy of driver's license, copy of High School Diploma/GED/College Transcripts, copy of automobile insurance, and immunization requirements
- Perform physical abilities requirement (see attached list)
- Be eager to learn and respond positively to feedback
- Be professional, motivated, and energetic Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with young children with autism
- Completed at least one semester of college
- Strong communication skills
- Strong behavior management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- CPR training Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct one-on-one intensive in-home based behavior and language therapy with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Record data
- Present SD's in discrete trial format
- Provide repetitious models of appropriate play and language
- Set up opportunities for spontaneous language
- Implement client specific behavior and reinforcement systems Communication
- Fill out team notes and communication logs daily
- Communicate to Clinical Assistant (CA)/Clinical Supervisor (CS) any novel behavior, questions or concerns regarding client.
- Always maintain confidentiality in regards to clients and their families Meetings
- Attend staff meetings biweekly
- Provide input at staff meetings
- Inform CA/CS of any questions or concerns you may have Misc.
- Review and confirm scheduled time
- Gather all of client's belongings and put in cubby or backpack
- Sanitize materials and work area
- Follow Attendance Policy regarding absences and/or tardiness
- Protect client materials and documents, by following HIPAA guidelines and Therapeutic Pathways' confidentiality standards
- Adhere to Therapeutic Pathways dress code
- Follow the rules and regulations of Therapeutic Pathways Physical Abilities Requirement
Hours per day task is required
Sitting in a child size chair
Simple Grasping (right hand)
Simple Grasping (left hand)
Power Grasping (right hand)
Power Grasping (left hand)
Fine Manipulation (right hand)
Fine Manipulation (left hand)
Pushing & Pulling (right hand)
Pushing & Pulling (left hand)
Reaching (above shoulder level)
Reaching (below shoulder level)
Perform physical restraints/holds during emergencies
As needed or required
Lifting up to: 50 lbs.
As needed or required
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Certification
- 40+ hours of paid training prior to working with clients
- Future growth opportunity into more senior roles within our company
- Eligibility for professional development programs (e.g. Free Continued Education Units (CEUs), BCBA/BCaBA coursework reimbursement programs)
- The opportunity to gain Supervised Independent Field Work hours for those in need practicum/internship hours.
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families Full time and part time positions available.
Therapeutic Pathways Inc., is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
I understand that if I am offered a position that will have or likely may have direct contact with minor students, Therapeutic Pathways, Inc., in compliance with the requirements of California law and federal law, shall obtain a criminal history record check and the offer of employment will be contingent upon receipt by Therapeutic Pathways, Inc. of clearance from both the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I also understand that Therapeutic Pathways, Inc. requests subsequent arrest notice service from the California Department of Justice.
Visit our website to apply directly:
Keywords: Therapeutic Pathways, Modesto , Behavior Technician, Engineering , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!