This Draftsman Position Features:
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: Develop and produce shop/installation drawings
of insulated metal panels in commercial, industrial, cold storage
and architectural applications through the use of AutoCAD.
- Develop layout of factory panels per customer requirement and
what was sold.
- Obtain and interpret information from internal order
acknowledgment (products sold) and customer supplied structural,
architectural steel plans.
- Draw floor plan, elevations and details per company shop drawing
formats and CAD library.
- Conduct quality checks on peer drawings and bill of
- Review and update drawings to customer redline corrections as
- Produce bill of material list in company format from final
approved set of drawings.
- Interface with appropriate internal and external groups in
completion of tasks, Project Management, Estimating, Purchasing,
Sales, Engineering and Customer / Architect contact as
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years AutoCAD experience.
- Ability to read and interpret structural, architectural and steel
- Previous experience preferred in pre-engineered metal building
and architectural design.
- Good communication and mathematical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and problem solve with minimal
Sitting and working at computer for lengthy periods of time.
- Office environment.
- Use of Plotter printer.
APPLY FOR THIS GREAT POSITION TODAY! We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.