Marketing Communications Senior Manager
Company: Links Partners
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Marketing Communications Manager/Sr. ManagerOur client is
currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager/Sr. Manager,
preferably located in its San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside or
Irvine office. This person will play a lead role in developing and
implementing impactful, creative public relations and marketing
communications programs in order to raise the profile of the firm
and its lawyers regionally, nationally and in legal and business
communities. As a key member of the marketing department and
reporting to the Director of Marketing & Practice Development,
he/she will work closely with the executive team, practice groups,
individual attorneys and staff members on targeted external and
internal communications initiatives.A successful candidate must
have knowledge of core public relations principles including
external and internal communications, thought leadership-based
marketing, media relations, executive profiling and digital
communications. He/she should have strong leadership and management
skills such as organizing, planning, problem-solving and
decision-making.He/she should possess technical expertise and is
expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment on
marketing and public relations issues.Requirements
- Develop and implement firm public relations and marketing
campaigns. This includes researching and identifying potential PR
opportunities, preparing and distributing press releases, media
alerts, articles and preparing talking points and coordinating
response to press inquiries. Maintain and grow target media
- Play an integral role in helping develop content and strategy
for the firm's digital program, including the firm's website and
social media program, with a specific focus on LinkedIn, Twitter
and Instagram among other social media channels.
- Write, edit and coordinate a wide range of copy and serve as a
central resource to develop messaging, collateral, ads, draft press
releases, biographies, develop award entries, and coordinate survey
submissions, among other strategic communications projects.
- Promote and support firm and sponsored events, webinars and
speaking engagements by drafting or editing web posts, invitations,
speaking proposals and program content including bios, firm
descriptions and ads.
- Ensure editorial guidelines and branding and style consistency
throughout marketing collateral, both in print and online. Take the
lead on educating the marketing team on communications initiatives,
guidelines, standards and policies.
- Help manage the firm's relationship with brand, advertising and
PR agencies on strategic projects.
- Delegate and supervise work of junior team members.
- While the above essential tasks are expected to consume the
majority of working time, other duties related to the development
and implementation of marketing and communications programs will be
assigned as needed.Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong knowledge of communication and public relations
practices and techniques.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability meet deadlines
and multi-task if priorities shift and/or conflict.
- High level of attention to detail and meticulous
- Adept at building relationships with media, internal clients
and the community in general.
- Exercise appropriate and independent judgment and discretion
regarding sensitive confidential matters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work independently and thrive as part of a team. JOB
COMPETENCIES / SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Client service-orientation
- Proactive problem solving and providing recommendations
- Communication skills
- Work ethic and teamwork
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management
- Writing skillsQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree with 6-8+ years journalism, PR agency or
professional services experience.
- Track record of producing positive media placements for a law
firm or other professional services organization.
- Knowledge of various media platforms in which attorneys can
obtain visibility, including electronic media.
Keywords: Links Partners, Modesto , Marketing Communications Senior Manager, Executive , Riverbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!