Assistant Restaurant Manager, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for an Assistant
Restaurant Manager to join our team at Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite in
Fish Camp, California. In this role, you will support the General
Manager in the day-to-day restaurant operations.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. Click here to learn more.
- Oversee all F&B associates including training and
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting
reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times.
- Additional duties as needed. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate degree with
emphasis in business or food service management is preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years' food and beverage management
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar
with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Servsafe Manager Certification required within 30 days
- Servsafe Alcohol Certification required within 30 days
- Ability to work all shifts is required. Shift Details
Who We Are
Tenaya Lodge is a 4-diamond resort located just outside the south
entrance to Yosemite National Park. Delaware North has owned and
operated the AAA Four Diamond rated Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite since
2002. Tenaya is an all-season resort featuring lodge rooms and
cottage rooms, 50 Explorer Cabins, a rich range of recreational
activities, a 10,000 square-foot luxury spa, ample meeting and
event space, indoor and outdoor pools and five dining venues
located on the property. It's located just two miles from Yosemite
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Modesto , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite, Executive , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!