RN / Certified Nursing Assistant / California / Any / Certified Nursing Assistant I Job
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: August 1, 2020
CNA Full TimeShifts AvailableDayShift - 6am to 6:30pmCNA Career
Ladder ProgramTuition Reimbursement ProgramStudent Loan Repayment
Extra attention to detailExceptional outcomesBE THE CONNECTION.Your
role as a certified nursing assistant (CNA) lets you be the
connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that
exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure
that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat
patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your
abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass
Health.What Makes Encompass Health Careers Differentand
Better:Working at Encompass Health means being part of something
special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on
patients lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting,
Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk
alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal
cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple
trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients
achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant
relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience
along the way.Our culture of compassion and collaboration is
founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is
expressed in the values we live.We encourage and empower each
employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to
deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, youll find
something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
a team that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging opportunity:CERTIFIED NURSING
Channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and
experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each
day as you: Use your attention to the little details that have a
big impact on each patients treatment plan. Provide direct patient
care based on your level of training and competence. Assist an RN
or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks. Promote the best
possible patient satisfaction and outcomes. Make a real difference
that you can see and feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily
basis.Credentials: State-issued C.N.A. licensure required. Current
CPR certification essential. One or more years of experience within
an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit
patients preferred.Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that
start on day one, including: Benefits that begin when you do.
Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the
needs of full and part-time employees and their families. Generous
paid time off that increases with tenure. Tuition reimbursement and
continuing education opportunities. Company-matching 401(k) and
employee stock-purchase plans. Flexible spending and health savings
accounts.About Us:Helping patients regain hope and independence,
Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We
operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice
care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass
Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard,
lead with empathy, do whats right, focus on the positive, and
remain stronger together.Realize the powerful difference you can
make. Take this opportunity to join our team.To learn more about
us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.comConnect with
us:Equal Opportunity Employer Job Code: 101354
License or Certification:
- CNA license or certification required as the state requires.
- CPR certification required.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance
may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are
undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 1303 Mable Ave, Modesto 95355
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2018608
Keywords: Encompass Health, Modesto , RN / Certified Nursing Assistant / California / Any / Certified Nursing Assistant I Job, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!