RN / Certified Nursing Assistant / California / Any / Certified Nursin
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: October 12, 2020
CNA Full TimeShifts AvailableNOCShift - 6pm to 6:30amCNA Career
Ladder ProgramTuition Reimbursement ProgramStudent Loan Repayment
ProgramExtra attention to detailExceptional outcomesBE THE
CONNECTION.Your role as a certified nursing assistant (CNA) lets
you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient
outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for
rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the
standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance
the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader
Encompass Health.What Makes Encompass Health Careers Differentand
Better:Working at Encompass Health means being part of something
special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on
patients lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting,
Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk
alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal
cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple
trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients
achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant
relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience
along the way.Our culture of compassion and collaboration is
founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is
expressed in the values we live.We encourage and empower each
employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to
deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, youll find
something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
a team that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging opportunity:CERTIFIED NURSING
ASSISTANT (CNA)Channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills,
ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to
progress each day as you: Use your attention to the little details
that have a big impact on each patients treatment plan. Provide
direct patient care based on your level of training and competence.
Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes. Make a
real difference that you can see and feel as you help patients to
thrive on a daily basis. Credentials: State-issued C.N.A. licensure
required. Current CPR certification essential. One or more years of
experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred
but not required. Experience with medically complex patients and
sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred. Enjoy competitive
compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
Benefits that begin when you do. Affordable medical, dental and
vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time
employees and their families. Generous paid time off that increases
with tenure. Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
opportunities. Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase
plans. Flexible spending and health savings accounts. About Us:
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
whats right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team. To learn more about us, please visit us online at
encompasshealth.comConnect with us: ,27.htm Equal Opportunity
Employer Job Code: 101354License or Certification:
- CNA license or certification required as the state requires.
- CPR certification required.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance
may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are
undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 1303 Mable Ave, Modesto 95355
Shift: Night Job
Keywords: Encompass Health, Modesto , RN / Certified Nursing Assistant / California / Any / Certified Nursin, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!