Front Office, Medical
Location: Crows Landing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Located in North Valley Areas:--Turlock, Ceres, Atwater,
Modesto, MercedWe are recruiting for Medical Front Office
Representatives for our premier client in the North Valley Area.
The position is primarily responsible for politely greeting
patients, data entry into the practice management and other data
systems; and monitoring various statistical and informational
reports.Responsibilities:The duties are shared and involve tasks
associated with efficient flow of patients, such as answering
phones, making appointments, and registering
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 2-3 years experience in medical/data processing field
- Certificated through medical front office training program
- Typing certificate preferred > 35 wpm.
- Basic medical front office practices, basic computer
- Strong typing skills, strong written and verbal
- Must work well with people
- Communicate effectively and respectfully in English /
- Work with computers and other modern office equipment
- Work in a busy environment
- Flexibility to travel and accommodate changes in daily and
hourly schedulesPay:--$15.00 / Per HourShift:--Hours: Mon - Fri,
8am - 5pmPerks: Great way to get into your field of study, Medical
Benefits, Full-time hours with potential overtime, and more!If you
would like to recommend a friend, please share my contact
information with them right away! I can be reached any time for any
questions or details, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Phone:--559-500-1590Please be aware that our client requires all
employees who are required to work onsite, whether regularly or
sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will
require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination.
Ultimate Staffing and the client are equal opportunity employers,
and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who
are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and
local law.We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring
decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job
assignments are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any
other protected classification. We consider all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Modesto , Front Office, Medical, Healthcare , Crows Landing, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!