Outpatient Psychiatrist - Adult or Child & Adolescent
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: January 9, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere.
Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with
the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
Annual Stock Awards and Sign-on Bonus offered to eligible
We are actively seeking a part-time or full-time (30 hours or more)
Adult or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our group in
California. While working with us, you will have the ability to
treat the way you want to treat. Psychiatrists with us have the
opportunity to do as much or as little psychotherapy as they like.
Additionally, providers have the ability to create their caseload
and number of patients they would like to see.
What we offer Psychiatrists
* Competitive compensation package: $350K and up
* Sign-on bonus
* Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
* Comprehensive benefits package
* 401K with 4% match
* Part-time and full-time options
* Yearly funds towards association or license dues
* CME's provided with access to UptoDate and the Carlet Report
* Malpractice insurance provided
Location and Schedule
* Modesto/Salida, CA
* Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
* Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out.
* Monday - Friday with weekends optional
* Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal
* 100% remote currently and eventually a hybrid between office and
* 100% remote option as well
psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Psychiatrists that are:
* Licensed in California
* Board Certified or Board Eligible
* Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
* Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
To learn more please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount - the driving
force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to
state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and
collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure
continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor
services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering
patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their
goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that
provides education, support, and best practices in integrated
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive
mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every
LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in
compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and
concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment
for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Modesto , Outpatient Psychiatrist - Adult or Child & Adolescent, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!