Surgical Technologist II, Operating Room
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Overview:Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423
plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full
continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and
outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine,
dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical
therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial
Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.BASIC JOB
PURPOSE:Following the direction of the physician and surgical
nurse, the Surgical Technologist II assists with procedures in the
operating room while maintaining sterile technique, ensure room
set-up in preparation of surgical cases and anticipating surgeons
No call required for staff
workingthis shift.Minimum Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Completion of training in Surgical Technology.
- Minimum of two (2) years recent experience in the Operating
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or must obtain
within 90 daysof hire.
- Basic knowledge of nursing process in assessment of physical,
psychosocial, and psychological needs ofpatient.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of unit specific age criteria for
patient population.Ability to read, write, hear and verbally
communicate in English to the degree required to perform the
- Surgical Technology Certificate. Organization:Memorial Medical
Center, ModestoEmployee Status: RegularEmployee Referral Bonus:
NoBenefits: YesPosition Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift:
VariableShift Hours:12 Hour ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied
DaysWeekend Requirements: OtherSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:72Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/ Variableby Jobble
Keywords: Sutter Health, Modesto , Surgical Technologist II, Operating Room, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!