A Emergency Medical Center in Sonora Hiring! (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Sonora, California. A n Emergency Medical
Center in Sonora Hiring
They need a permanent candidate for a NP / PA position for their
- They currently have too many new graduates so they will only
consider candidates with 2 years experience in urgent care.
- The schedule is changing all the time and consists of 4 shifts
- either 8 hours or 10 hour shifts. Provider can agree to set
schedule after a few weeks there. That would need to be coordinated
with the scheduler. It is a 38-40 hour week. Provider is expected
to work 2 weekends a month. Schedule will be between both clinics -
Sonora and Angels Camp.
- Salary range is $60-$70/hour. Full benefits package.
- Expected to see 2.5-3 patients / hour.
- The providers can also work in the rapid care clinic but not
the emergency department. This is strictly urgent care with option
of doing rapid care. She said most providers there ask to work in
emergency dept but that is given to employees with seniority.
- They are really interested in people that want an outdoor
lifestyle. They are 2 hours away from the nearest airport, mall,
Costco, etc. The people that end up staying and loving it there are
the ones that thrive in the outdoor atmosphere. There is tons of
mountain climbing, biking, hiking, fishing, canoeing, etc. It looks
like a beautiful area. It is a great place for people that don't
want to be near the city and the hustle and bustle and new
restaurants. Outside of Angels Camp there is a great town called
Mercy that is a wine town. Most employees live less than 30 min
from clinics. Tons of options as far as where you want to
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Modesto , A Emergency Medical Center in Sonora Hiring! (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Sonora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!