Company: Interim HealthCare - Modesto, CA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
General Purpose:General Purpose:Interim Healthcare is looking
for some great Physical Therapist for the Modesto and Stockton
area. We have full time and part time positions. Physical therapy
services are provided for treating impairments, functional
limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and
health status. The treatment and intervention provided is in
accordance with the patients plan of care, accepted professional
standards of physical therapy practice, applicable law and
regulations andInterim HealthCare policies and procedures. Join a
company that cares about their employees. With locals owners and
employees that have been here for decades you will enjoy being a
part of our family. Call today to set up your interview with RON
MURPHY209-577-4625 ext# 200Essential Functions:
- Assist other licensed practitioners in evaluating the level of
patient function and performance and equipment needs as well as in
developing the resulting plan of care/treatment including
appropriate long and short-term treatment goals, selection of
interventions, and the intensity, frequency and duration of
services to meet the needs of an individual patient.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at
appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance
with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy
professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assesses changes in the patients status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and
obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
- Advises and consults with the family and/or other caregivers to
promote the patient progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and
planning for discharge.
- Counsels and educates the patient and the family, and other
caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established
goals and in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote the
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Completes and submits timely, legible, accurate, relevant and
sufficient documentation (written or electronic) addressing the
treatment and interventions provided, the patients response to the
treatment and interventions, and the patients progress toward goals
in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy and
procedures, and payor requirements.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Offices Emergency Preparedness program, as
- Accesspersonal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill
the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to
disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Current licensure, if applicable, as a physical therapist in
the state(s) in which he or she will practice.
- In the last five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a
physical therapist that is relevant to the patient population
assigned preferred.For Organizations That Must Meet the Medicare
Conditions of Participation: Refer to Addendum A of this job
description for additional qualifications.Knowledge, Skills &
- Able to provide proof of current CPR certification, per
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient and use of equipment in providing
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle.Working Conditions &
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment (e.g.
face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Able to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours, as
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to constantly lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching,
bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching
and climbing stairs.Physical therapy services are provided for
treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or
changes in physical function and health status. The treatment and
intervention provided is in accordance with the patients plan of
care, accepted professional standards of physical therapy practice,
applicable law and regulation, as well as applicable Interim
HealthCare policies and procedures. #CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Modesto, CA, Modesto , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!