Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Modesto, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
The Nurse Practitioner will report to the Medical Director and, in
collaboration with PACE Physicians and an interdisciplinary team,
will provide assessment, planning, primary care, and continuous
medical coverage to PACE participants.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing primary care and acute illness evaluation and
treatment for participants in collaboration with WelbeHealth PACE
Physicians and Community-Based WelbeHealth PACE
- In collaboration with a physician, performing in-person
comprehensive assessments (initial, semi-annual and unscheduled) on
participants and coordinating with the IDT to develop a
comprehensive care plan for each participant.
- Collaborating with physician(s) and interdisciplinary team
(IDT) in discharge planning from acute or long term care
- In consultation with the WelbeHealth PACE Physicians, referring
participants to medical specialists as indicated and managing care
of participants in the nursing home, making regular visits as
dictated by PACE standards and participant need.
- Being an active member of the IDT communicating participant
changes, collaborating on care planning decisions and coordinating
24-hour care delivery.
- Working collaboratively with WelbeHealth PACE Physicians,
Community-Based WelbeHealth PACE Physicians and other members of
the IDT to ensure effective care coordination.
- Participating in rotating night and weekend call
- At the direction of the Medical Director, reviewing outcomes
and utilization data, including review of necessity of
hospitalizations and use of specialists; establishing best
practices with the Medical Director, and collaborating with
clinical staff, WelbeHealth PACE Physicians, Community-Based
WelbeHealth PACE Physicians and IDT to make policy and procedural
improvements to reduce unnecessary utilization and improve
- Protecting privacy and maintaining confidentiality of all
company procedures and information about employees, participants
- Following WelbeHealth PACE policies and procedures and
participate in any required QI activities, staff training and
- Maintaining professional licensure and certifications.
- Acting only within the scope of practice.
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You'll have the opportunity to work alongside a team to create
meaningful change and to provide care for patients in the way you
feel is best
- With a small patient caseload, you'll have ample time to focus
on building relationships
- You'll be joining a growing organization with a bold mission
that gives you the opportunity to help shape our programs and
processes as we grow
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an RN State
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive
- Working knowledge of PACE regulations a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years working with the frail or elderly.
- Creative and enthusiastic commitment to the "triple aim" –
dedication to improving experience, health, and value for
WelbeHealth PACE participants.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other
providers and care team.
- Excellent clinical, organizational, and communication skills in
settings with frail, elderly participants, their families, and the
- Current knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues and best
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Modesto , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!