Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
pay range as $75/Hr.- $80/Hr.
Checking and recording patients' vitals before, during, and after
- Ensuring that hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are
administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any
- Preparing and updating nursing care plans.
- Promptly notifying the appropriate medical practitioner of any
problems that occur during dialysis treatments.
Working with the dialysis technicians to ensure that dialysis
machines and equipment are set up correctly.
- Teaching patients and their family members how to operate home
dialysis machines should they decide on home dialysis therapy.
- Educating patients on dialysis treatment options, kidney disease
management, as well as suitable nutrition and exercise
- 2 years of experience as a Dialysis Nurse
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Modesto , Dialysis RN, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!