Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine - Doctors Medical Center
Company: Cep America
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Modesto, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine Advanced Providers
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Team
As an Advanced Provider you play a critical role in improving the
level of care in the Emergency Department. At Vituity we know the
impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We
embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction
with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
- Seeking Emergency Department/Urgent Care Center physician
assistants and nurse practitioners
- ED/UCC experience preferred
- New grads with strong emergency or paramedic/EMT experience
will be considered
- Current national certification, DEA and ACLS is required
- Current CA state license is a plus
- Scope of practice includes managing lower and higher acuity
patients in the triage/RME and in the main ED. Will have the
ability to perform many procedures. The Practice
Doctors Medical Center - Modesto, California
- Level II trauma facility with 33 ED beds and an annual ED
patient volume of 100,000+
- One of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the area as well
as a top tier hospital in the community
- Vituity contract since 1978
- The hospital provides some of the best sub-specialty coverage
in the Valley and is unique as they have their own radiology and
other types of services within the department
- One of the top five cardiology sites in California with 24-hour
- Portable GE Ultrasound machine and GE 64 slice CT scanner
- Extensive on-call panel and subspecialists, including
neurosurgery, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, interventional
radiology and more! The Community
- Easy access to San Francisco, Yosemite, and more!
- Growing community with arts, cultural events , shopping, and
other great activities
- A metropolitan city with old-fashioned hospitality, small town
charm, and excellent cost of living
- Wide open spaces with incredible year-round activities:
boating, wind surfing, fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking,
camping, golfing, and horseback riding Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA,
Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and
increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Yearly annual cash bonus
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues,
states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Da de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees.
Salary range for this role is $71- $95 per hour. Please speak with
a recruiter for more information.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare
to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in
that. We know that when we work together across sites and
specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the
expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work
in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to
corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Cep America, Modesto , Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine - Doctors Medical Center, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!