Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)- Hospice- Full Time- Stanislaus County
Company: Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine
difference in our patients lives?With over 25 locations and
growing, Our culture of love for our patients and employees is the
top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the
provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and
understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and
our most important resource.Join us today and grow with us!The
Hospice Aide is a paraprofessional member of the home care team who
works under the supervision of a registered nurse or therapist and
performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the
patients needs. The Hospice Aide is responsible for observing
patients, reporting these observations and documenting observations
and care performed.The Hospice Aide will be assigned in a manner
that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a patients
care.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities of
the Hospice Aide include, but are not limited to, the
- Providing personal care including:A. BathsB. Back rubsC. Oral
hygieneD. ShampoosE. Changing bed linenF. Assisting patients with
dressing and undressingG. Skin care to prevent breakdownH.
Assisting the patient with toileting activitiesI. Keeping patients
living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures,
pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (with
appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an
extensional therapy service as ordered (with appropriate
completed/demonstrated skills competency).
- Assisting patient in the self-administration of
- Doing patients laundry, as appropriate.
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and
properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.).
- Reporting on patients condition and significant changes to the
- Adhering to the Organization's documentation and care
procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Meets the training requirements in accordance with State and
- Shows proof of registration on the Home Care Aide Registry
through the Department of Social Services, Home Care Services
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct
- Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance
with Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Home Health or Hospice experience a plusWe are invested in our
employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:Competitive
compensation Range $18-$22.50hrFleet car program with insurance,
maintenance coverage, and gas card.Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work
environmentCountless growth and development opportunitiesFlexible
SchedulesMedical, dental and vision insuranceCompany Paid Life
insuranceMileage Reimbursement PTOPaid HolidaysPaid Sick
DaysEmployee Assistance Program401KFSAAnd so much more!We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and
related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local lawsRequisition ID: 2022-4844
External Company Name: Bridge Home Health and Hospice External
Company URL: https://www.bridgehh.com/ Street: 1700 Standiford Ave
Keywords: Bridge Home Health and Hospice, Modesto , Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)- Hospice- Full Time- Stanislaus County, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!