Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: March 11, 2023
CT Technologist Responsibilities:
- Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic
images of patients' internal organs and tissues.
- Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to
prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
- Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning
- Administering radiocontrast agents to patients to enhance the
visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing
reassurance and support as required.
CT Technologist Requirements:
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in radiologic
- State license to work as a CT technologist.
- Certified by the American Registry of radiologic technologists
- Proven experience working as a CT technologist.
- CPR and BLS certification.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Modesto , SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...