ICU Travel RN - Registered Nurse
Company: FlexCare Medical Staffing
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Assignment Length: 13-week
Shift Type: Nights
Hours per shift: 12 Hour
Hours per week: 36
Start Month: Nov 2018
Facility Type: Level II Trauma Facility
Compact License Facility: No
Submit without Active Licence: 0
Number of Openings:
Job Certification and Licenses: BLS
NOTE: THIS IS A 13-WEEK TRAVEL STAFFING ASSIGNMENT. INQUIRE TODAY FOR DETAILS.
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses, therapists, and allied clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our mission is to deliver premier travel staffing solutions with integrity and transparency. FlexCare's exceptional service and reputation make us one of the most awarded travel healthcare staffing companies each year by industry authorities like Highway Hypodermics, BluePipes, and Travel Nursing Central.
FlexCare has also been recognized by numerous hospital MSPs with various awards, including, Partner of the Year, Largest Patient Impact, and the Most Engaged Travel Associate awards.
FlexCare's robust benefits package for all travel assignments includes:
- MaxPay - our commitment to offer the maximum pay package for every position, every time, right from the start
- S1NGLEPOINT - a single point of contact who personally takes care of all your assignment details, questions, and everything in between
- Virtual Recruiter - 24-hour job monitoring based upon your preferences and delivered to your inbox every day when you wake up
- Award-Winning Service - Ranked as one of the top travel nursing companies in the nation to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and RightSourcing
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with employer matching
FlexCare provides equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Fair Chance Policy
FlexCare will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law. PI104625002
Keywords: FlexCare Medical Staffing, Modesto , ICU Travel RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!