Stroke Program Navigator NP Needed for Hospital in Modesto, CA! $20,000 Sign On Bonus!
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Modesto, California. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com This well established California Medical Center is seeking and experienced Nurse Practitioner with a background in Neurology and Stroke Care. This position offers a Daytime schedule. Reporting to the Stroke Program Coordinator, the Stroke Program Nurse Navigator provides expert nursing consultation and practice oversight, functioning as a liaison between medical staff, nursing staff, family members and support services. Coordinates multidisciplinary care based on evidence based practice. Responsible for providing stroke education, delivery and oversight of patient care, including post discharge follow up. Works in collaboration with Stroke Program key stakeholders to meet stroke program certification requirements, including review of data and performance improvement projects. Incorporates the patient experience in all aspects of patient care. Modesto, California, attracts those looking for the balance created by a culturally rich city center that's surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods. Downtown offers lots of entertainment, from concerts to comedy showcases, in both large and intimate venues. Meanwhile, the peaceful residential areas were the childhood homes of several big-name entertainers like filmmaker George Lucas and actors Jeremy Renner and Timothy Olyphant. The region's thriving agriculture industry and pleasant weather have influenced the landscaping everywhere. Neighborhoods are lined with towering old trees and numerous parks provide peaceful settings for walks and jogs. Modesto is also encircled by farmland that's focused on feeding the nation and the world with lettuce, grapes, almonds and dairy products. What's more, Modesto's central valley location puts residents in close proximity to the grandeur of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe and the cultural attractions of San Francisco. If you are interested in being submitted for an interview with this position, please send your most up to date CV to If you are interested in hearing more details please call John at . Reference: 2504247
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Daytime schedule as NP Navigator of New Stroke Program
- Currently a Primary Stroke Center, Soon to be Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Work with Strong Neurosurgery Team!
- Daytime Schedule
- Highly Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits
- Sign On Bonus: $20,000
- Already having a CA NP License and a SCRN certification is a Big Plus!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Modesto , Stroke Program Navigator NP Needed for Hospital in Modesto, CA! $20,000 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!