Company: Central Valley Specialty Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Connect to your purpose. Work CVSH!:
At Central Valley Specialty Hospital, we are committed to providing
our patients the best care. We are currently recruiting for
passionate Housekeeper to join our team.:
- Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of team work and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decision when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
patients, family members, visitor, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
- Reports all accidents/incidents to supervisor no matter how
minor they may be. (NOTE: Such occurrences must be reported on the
shift in which they occur.)
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services
when performing routine cleaning assignments in patient areas.
- Attends departmental and staff meetings as directed.
- Performs specific tasks in accordance with daily work
- Participates and assists in department studies and projects as
- Attends and participates in in-service educational classes,
on-the-job training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
- Attends and participates in annual facility in-service training
programs as schedules (e.g., OSHA, TB, HIPPA, Safety, etc.)
- Follows established safety precautions when performing tasks
and when using equipment and supplies.
- Wears and/or uses safety equipment and supplies
- Ensures that assigned work areas are free of hazardous objects
such as protruding mop/broom handles, unnecessary equipment,
- Follows proper techniques when chemicals, disinfectants, and
solutions used for cleaning. Refer to manufacturer's instructions
when necessary.What We Offer:
- Part Time Per Diem
- Shift: VARIEYS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO/Sick Days
- Training and DevelopmentAbout Us:
Central Valley Specialty Hospital is the only Long Term Acute
Hospital within 90 minutes of Modesto. We are part of a healthcare
system that provides care throughout California. We are growing and
continue to add more services to our system. Join our team
Central Valley Specialty Hospital provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws
Keywords: Central Valley Specialty Hospital, Modesto , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!