Company: Skyline Place Senior Living
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Now Hiring Full Time and Part Time Receptionists!
As the first point of contact in the community for our customers
through telephone or in-person interactions, this position provides
exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional
- Proactively assist residents, families, visitors, and employees
with questions or problems resulting in a positive experience;
greet all visitors and answer incoming calls in a professional and
- Monitor entry area for visitors and guests, greets and directs
as necessary, answer incoming telephone calls and resident calls,
forward and take messages, receive and send packages for residents,
assist with residents who request assistance with mailing letters
- Manage the lobby; monitor and ensure desk and lobby are clean
and neat; create a comfortable, inviting area; assist the activity
director and/or others as necessary in promoting activities with
residents in the lobby.
- Respond to inquiries and/or tours when Community Relations
Director, Executive Director, and Resident Care Directors are not
available; facilitate experiences/tours of the community as
- Promote and encourage residents to participate in
- Follow and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- Candidates are required to be Fully Covid-19 vaccinated prior
to being hired.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for
this exciting opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your
graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank
Keywords: Skyline Place Senior Living, Modesto , Concierge/Receptionist, Hospitality & Tourism , Sonora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!