CDL Class A Delivery Truck Driver $80,000 Average Pay (Modes
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Job Summary / General Description:
- Average Pay: $80,000
- Accelerated pay based on experience
- Day 1 benefits: medical, dental, vision, and company paid life
- 401(k) with an annual company match and paid holidays and sick time after your first 90 days
- Home time: Most of our routes are regional and 1-day layover with a 5 day work week, so you're home with your family a lot more
McLane Manteca serves customers in Northern California, Nevada, and Utah.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 124 years of success. We're looking for teammates with perseverance, that don't mind taking the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we'll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
McLane drivers do much more than drive. Although that's an important part of the job, being the face of our company to our customers is your primary role. You're the person they see week after week. You'll develop strong relationships with our customers that create value and trust. The variety of tasks you'll perform on each route will ensure you're never bored. You'll deliver and unload products safely and on-time to multiple stops each route.
All McLane drivers must be at least 21 years old
You must have a valid CDL Class A license and at least 1 year or 50,000 miles
Essential job functions / Principal Accountabilities:
- Stacking and sorting delivered goods
- Pickups as needed
- Pre- and post-trip equipment/vehicle checks
- Unloading via ramp and hand cart
- Securing empty pallets in truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at Employer. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a physical assessment and drug test before hire.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience
- Must meet McLane's MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the control of tractor-trailer and in preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- All prospective teammates must undergo physical strength assessment, drug test, as well as a background check.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driving, company driver needed, company driving, company otr, company owner, company truck driving, hazardous material, over the road driving, regional driving
Keywords: McLane Company, Modesto , CDL Class A Delivery Truck Driver $80,000 Average Pay (Modes, Hospitality & Tourism , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!