Company: Vintage Faire Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Overview in is searching for dedicated, energetic people to add to
our dietary staff. If you're a team player and have a passion for
serving others, we are looking for YOU! This COOK position is on a
basis. Our Covenant Care employees approach each day with our
philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple
statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from
daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients,
families and co-workers. Covenant Care was founded in 1994 and our
"Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals
in over 55 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over
4,000 residents and patients in our facilities, which are located
in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio.
We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients
home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last
year. POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to
prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet
specifications, facility procedures directed by the Dietary Manager
to ensure optimum food quality service. KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Properly prepare and cook food, and serve portions (using
- Prepare food as assigned and by prescribed resident diet
specifications, preferences, standardized recipes and facility
- Prepare and serve food in accordance with planned menus, diet
plans, recipes, and portions.
- Ensure that all food is at the proper tempature and has an
- Provide all dietary services in a safe manner and use proper
sanitation and infection control measures.
- Proper food handling, labeling with dates, and storage of all
food items using the F.I.F.O. (First In, First Out) system. We
reward our employees? contributions to our success by offering
competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many
employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental,
and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate
family member.401(k) Retirement Savings Account.Tuition
Reimbursement.Covenant Care is an equal opportunity
employer.ResponsibilitiesMust possess a high school diploma or
- Must meet all license, certification, training or credentials
as required by the State.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination. Qualifications
- At least 1 year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled
nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred,
but not required.PI112669978
Keywords: Vintage Faire Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Modesto , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!