Recruiter Assistant - E & J Gallo Winery
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is currently hiring for 2 BILINGUAL--Recruiter
Assistants with one of our top clients; E & J Gallo Winery in
Modesto, CA.-- This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your
career with opportunities for growth; while working for one of
the--largest wine producers and distributors in the US.-- Qualified
candidates would have experience in the following:--SUMMARY The
Candidate Experience Coordinators have a passion for delighting
candidates at every stage of the hiring process. In this role they
will work closely with prospects, candidates, applicants,
employees, key business stakeholders, and a team of recruiters to
help ensure candidates have a positive experience through our
recruiting and on-boarding process. As an integral partner in our
recruiting activities and directly contribute to building strong
candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their
first impression of Gallo. Candidate experience will be the mantra
as this position helps facilitate the recruiting process. This
position will be a critical element of our recruiting process and
an invaluable partner in helping guide candidates, and managers,
through Gallo's recruiting process.--ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensures a seamless candidate experience from start to
- Acts as a brand ambassador for Gallo by exuding the cultural
values and beliefs.
- Develops strong trust and relationships with recruiters and
business leaders across the organization.
- Identifies opportunities for improving candidate experience and
- Opens job postings in ATS and posts to applicable websites,
including targeted school job boards, as needed.
- Provides appropriate follow-up correspondence to candidates on
recruiting status via phone, text messaging, social media, and/or
- Tracks recruiting activities and provides candidate status to
- Efficiently schedules phone interviews, hiring manager
interviews and on-site interview panels; provides high-touch
communications with candidates to give them the best insight into
the interview process.
- Arranges candidate travel, as needed.
- Prepares accurate and on-brand interview packets, name tags,
agendas and related materials.
- Distributes candidate and hiring panel information.
- Sets up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment.
- Manages the candidate onsite experience by providing
exceptional hospitality, including greeting candidates and/or
guests, conducting building tours, ensuring interviews begin and
end on time, and guiding candidates between meetings.
- Establishes rapport with candidates and hiring managers during
the interview process.
- Coordinates the post-interview debrief meetings and provides
debrief materials.--MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- HS Diploma or GED
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS
- Skilled in quickly learning new systems and processes.
- Skilled in written and oral communication.
- Experience managing priorities while being adaptable and
flexible.--DETAILS:Pay Range - $19/hrTerm: Contract 4-6
monthsSchedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pmLocation: Remote (Prefer
candidates who are option to working in an office environment if
need be)--If you are interested, please respond back to this
posting with a copy of your most current resume.-- If you are
qualified, a recruiter will be in contact with you.-- Thank you and
we're looking forward to working with you!Why Kelly--?You're
looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're
here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will
connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can
learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience,
and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to
go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Modesto , Recruiter Assistant - E & J Gallo Winery, Human Resources , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!