Human Resources Generalist - California
Company: Kingspan Insulated Panels
Posted on: September 19, 2022
OverviewKingspan Insulated Panels North America, a division of
the Kingspan Group Plc headquartered in Ireland, is a global and
trusted leader in the design, manufacturing, and supply of
high-performance sustainable building products and solutions for
the construction industry. As the most energy-efficient,
cost-effective building envelope solutions, insulated metal panels
are at the forefront of sustainability. We serve the architectural,
commercial/industrial, cold storage and food processing markets,
and are committed to delivering the most advanced building products
on the market. Learn about our Planet Passionate initiatives:
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEeIS55WMOkAt Kingspan, our future
success is based on the quality of our people, who's expertise and
motivation have helped ensure that we remain at the forefront of
the construction materials manufacturing industry. In joining
Kingspan you become an important part of a growing organization
with a reputation for innovative design and use of technology,
technical expertise, product quality, service excellence, and
dedication to sustainability.Ready to be part of our team? -We are
looking for a Human Resources Generalist for our Modesto California
-office! -Summary: This is an excellent career opportunity for a HR
professional. - The Generalist will have day-to-day HR management
responsibilities for our Modesto, California location, and be a
member of our regional HR group.ResponsibilitiesEssential
- Site HR Generalist responsibilities (50%):
- Partner with plant management, the HR Director, and other team
members to support the daily and ongoing needs of the
- Promote a positive work environment through compliance with
Kingspan standards and ensuring fair and consistent administration
of policies and practice.
- Execute local HR strategies, policies, and initiatives aligned
with the overall business strategy, ensuring compliance to all
federal, state, local, and company requirements.
- Maintain Human Resources related KPIs and Metrics, as well as
complete periodic reports and summaries.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, state, local, and company
regulations, and recordkeeping requirements.
- Prepare and conduct new hire orientations. -
- Regional support responsibilities (50%):
- Provide a wide variety of administrative coordination for
various Human Resources and Talent Acquisition activities
supporting the N. American region, including candidate scheduling,
document preparation, etc. -
- Update HR documents (i.e. personnel files, programs/policies,
job descriptions and templates) as directed. -
- Perform administrative tasks within HR/TA systems, including
data entry, workflow updates, etc. to ensure compliance to
regulatory and company policies. -
- Coordinate team relations surveys, meetings, and activities as
requested by the HR Director -
- All other duties and projects as required, including but not
limited to community relations, site communications,
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management,
Business Administration, or related field.
- Requires 2+ years of direct experience as an HR professional in
- HRCI or SHRM certification is highly preferred.Computer Skills:
- -Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), and Outlook, advanced skills are preferred. -Other
Skills and Requirements:
- Understanding of US and California HR legislation and
- Demonstrate integrity in all (internal and external) business
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with achieving results
and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive
- Ability to reach agreements and consensus despite differing
goals and priorities as well as difficult issues.
- Ability to build relationships and influence others at all
- Able to establish and manage priorities and expectations.
- Effective facilitation, team building, and networking
- Strong internal customer focus and ability to interact with all
levels within the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Action-oriented and organized with strong attention to detail,
accuracy, and excellent follow-through skills.Physical Demands:
- -The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs.
of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly
to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including
the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve
walking or standing for brief periods.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
the ability to adjust focus.Employment DisclaimerWe offer a
comprehensive benefits package including 401k with company match,
Medical, Dental, Vision, Identity Theft Protection, Critical
Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Pregnancy and Parental
Leave, Fitness Reimbursement, Educational Assistance, Life,
AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Assistance
Program. -**Kingspan is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Keywords: Kingspan Insulated Panels, Modesto , Human Resources Generalist - California, Human Resources , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!