Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview:Under the supervision of the Safety Manager, the Safety
Trainer is responsible for conducting high quality training
programs in accordance with the guidelines outlined by
- Ensure new student Operators are thoroughly trained in the safe
and efficient handling of vehicles and equipment to exceed customer
- Responsible for the direct supervision of students including
documentation and disciplinary proceedings.
- Responsible for creating and updating all training
- Develops and implements training and certification programs
covering new and existing equipment, vehicles, programs,
procedures, and commercial drivers' license.
- Performs return-to-work, post-accident, and refresher
- Acts as a resource to provide employees and departments with
expert information on the operation of buses.
- Performs trail checks and completes Operator Evaluations for
- Other duties relative to Safety and Training as
assigned.Qualifications:Education, Licensing, and Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- Must possess a valid California license with a clean driving
record. A minimum of five (5) years licensed driving experience.
Must not have more than one traffic citation for a moving violation
within the past two years and must have no DWI/DUI convictions
within the past seven years. Must be able to obtain a CDL
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Preferred:
- College or university degree in a related field such as
Education or Training preferred
- Two to four years of experience in a transit environment
- Training experience preferred Associated topics: clinical, emr,
health, physician, scba, treatment, usda, wastewater, water,
Keywords: transdevna, Modesto , Safety Trainer, Human Resources , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!