District Sales & Operations Manager - Central California
Company: Wireless Vision
Posted on: June 24, 2022
District Sales and Operations ManagerT-Mobile Premium Retailer -
Wireless VisionThe District Sales and Operations Manager is
passionate about driving sales and operations with integrity. We're
looking for a District Sales and Operations Manager who thrives in
a dynamic and high energy environment and can bring a unique mix of
industry knowledge and passion for people. This person will drive
results while maintaining the culture that makes us the place to
be.In this role, you will have the opportunity to focus on driving
consistent growth and profitability in your District, by focusing
on sales and operational results.Reporting to the Director of Sales
and Operations, you will drive sales and operational results by
coaching, developing and leading your team to exceed goals with
- Responsible for leadership and management of up to 6 - 12
retail store locations across the District.
- Creates clear responsibilities and processes for District team
to standardize processes and measure results.
- Ensures District is compliant with T-Mobile and Wireless
Vision's policies, procedures and standards.
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and
setbacks by motivating your team to achieve the highest
- Coaches and develops your team by building a culture that
promotes a positive open team environment for employees and
customers through recognition, performance management, listening
sessions and team building.
- Effectively manages all people responsibilities including
recruitment, retention, development and accountability.
- Develops and improves the District by considering multiple and
varied viewpoints when addressing problems and opportunities.
- Analyzes Profit and Loss to identify individual and District
opportunities and performance gaps that will drive results.
- Establishes and builds relationships with key partners to
support the training, operational and development of the market
that will lead to its success.
- Models high standards of integrity to create a District culture
that aligns with Wireless Vision's Core Values.Your Experience:
- 2-5 years of multi-unit store management experience with a
proven track record of driving performance
- High School diploma or GED required
- The ability to lead, and inspire teams through strong human
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Solid computer proficiency including PC Window's applications
(Excel and Word)
- Ability to analyze results, strategize, make sound decisions
and take responsibility
- Demonstrated financial results in both sales and multi-unit
store managementWhat We'll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program.
- Student Financial Assistance
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k match.
- Phone service discounts.
- Development and growth opportunities.Wireless Vision is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free
Keywords: Wireless Vision, Modesto , District Sales & Operations Manager - Central California, IT / Software / Systems , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!