Mobile Sales Associate
Company: Wireless Vision T-Mobile
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Full-Time Mobile Expert*
*T-Mobile Premium Retailer - Wireless Vision*
Do the hottest new tech trends excite you? Do you naturally make
connections with people everywhere you go? Then a Mobile Expert
role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand and meet
customers' wireless needs. As a member of the store team, you will
work as a team to meet both personal and company goals!
*Your Talents: *
* Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the
Wireless Vision store, including greeting customers, answering
phones and assessing their needs.
* Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer
accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts to identify
revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
* Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business,
including but not limited to outbound calling, community
involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and
outside the store/retail location.
* Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance
with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
* Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the
retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling,
inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control
* Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company
policies and procedures.
* Share customer experience with the rest of your team, including
* Ensure maintenance of store appearance, back room, restrooms and
individual work area according to the retail store standards.
* Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill
payments, respond to billing inquire equipment replacement, sell
accessories and process price plan changes and upgrades.
* Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable
and simple while meeting their needs.
* Engage in service selling and right fitting the customer with the
appropriate total technology solution.
* Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by
*Your Experience: *
* Minimum of 6 months experience in retail or another environment
with a strong customer focus.
* Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
* Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications
* Flexible scheduling availability.
* Completed High school diploma/GED.
* Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on
the sales floor.
* Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
*What We'll Offer: *
* Competitive paid time-off program
* Medical, dental and vision benefits
* 401k match
* Phone service discounts
* Development and growth opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: $15.00 - $21.60 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Modesto, CA 95355: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wireless Vision T-Mobile, Modesto , Mobile Sales Associate, IT / Software / Systems , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!