Technical Sales Representative
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Territory Manager Modesto, California Job Description: Sell industrial water treatment chemicals and equipment in a Modesto area based territory. Our technical sales representatives maintain & treat industrial boilers, cooling towers, and waste water ponds to keep them environmentally safe and efficient. Work from your home office, and travel around your territory visiting manufacturers, food processors, hospitals, data centers, and commercial & institutional customers in the Merced, Modesto, & Stockton areas. Job Responsibilities:
- Solve customers' water problems.
- Treat industrial boilers and cooling towers to keep them energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Perform detailed water testing & analyses at industrial sites.
- Sell Garratt-Callahan's proprietary chemical blends, equipment, & monitoring technology.
- Sell corrosion & scale inhibitors, coagulants, flocculants, biocides, bio-augmentation, feed & monitoring equipment, water management plans, reverse osmosis products.
- Keep our existing customers happy.
- Bring on new industrial customers. Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in a science discipline, or military equivalent. (Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Environmental Science, etc.)
- Multiple years of territory sales experience.
- Knowledge of boiler & cooling tower water treatment chemistry.
- Familiarity with the industrial marketplace About Garratt-Callahan: Garratt-Callahan is a US based private 114 year old, nationwide water treatment chemical company. Garratt-Callahan treats industrial boilers and cooling towers to keep them energy efficient and environmentally friendly with one of the most advanced product lines in the industry. G-C is family owned, profitable, and expanding. We have five chemical plants in the USA, sales people in every state, and operations in Asia, the Pacific, the Caribbean, and Europe. We are registered to ISO 9001:2008 and sell an industry leading line of "green" solutions, G-C GreenTech. Benefits:
- We offer a competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, AD&D, LT, and 401k. A monthly car allowance and travel expenses are provided.
- First year compensation $70,000 to $100,000 depending on experience
- A competitive salary, commission, and bonus compensation plan.
- Family friendly, flexible hours.
- Our sales commission rate is among the most aggressive in the industry. It's a flat rate percent of total sales with no cap or limit. And the commission plan has not changed in over 25 years.
- A huge benefit of working for Garratt-Callahan is our stability and low turnover.
- No Layoffs in our 114 year history
- Very profitable company. The last year that G-C did not turn a profit was during World War 2. How to Apply: Click on this link: Garratt-Callahan is an EEO/AAE employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Thank you for considering the Garratt-Callahan Company. If you have a disability, and need assistance during the application and selection process as a result, please contact the Garratt-Callahan Human Resources department at , or by email at . Arrangements can be made to provide an accommodation in order to assist you in applying for an open position using our on-line system, completing any other related paperwork, interviewing, or any other portion of the employment process. When requesting an accommodation, please provide your name, phone, email address, or any other means of contacting you. Provide a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. A member of the Human Resources team will then contact you to discuss your request. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment with Garratt-Callahan. Garratt-Callahan values differing experiences, backgrounds and perspectives among our employees, and see them as a competitive advantage. Garratt-Callahan is committed to the fair and equal treatment of all associates and applicants. Garratt-Callahan is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster is available at:
- Garratt-Callahan Company's reaffirmation of Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Statement
Key Words: Chemistry, chemicals, scientific, science, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, outside sales, technical sales, account representative, account executive, territory sales, territory manager, district sales, district manager, field engineer, field service, AE, sales engineer, data center, chemical engineer, chemist, mechanical engineer, biologist, biology, microbiology, nalco, ecolab, us water, Suez, ge water, chemtreat, drew industrial, solenis, chem-aqua, kurita, evoqua, fremont, water treatment, boilers, cooling towers, waste water, pumps, equipment, chillers, polymers, biocides.
Keywords: Garratt-Callahan, Modesto , Technical Sales Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!