Accounts Payable Clerk - AAM
Company: Central Valley Specialty Hospital
Posted on: January 17, 2020
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:This job description is a record of the
essential functions of the listed job. The job description provides
the employee, CEO, Human Resources, applicants and other agencies
with a clear understanding of the job, where it fits into the
organization, and the skill and work requirements in relation to
other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the
existence of the approved job description is not intended to limit
normal change and growth. The facility will make reasonable
accommodations to otherwise qualified individuals who are capable
of performing the essential functions of the job with or without
reasonable accommodation.POSITION SUMMARY:The Accounts Payable
Clerk performs day to day management of all payment cycle
activities and compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
This position provides financial, administrative, and clerical
support to ensure invoices are processed, verified and reconciled
according to established policies and procedures in an efficient,
timely and accurate manner.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Must possess strong work ethics, detail oriented, professional
attitude, and reliable
- Working knowledge of financial regulations related to AP is
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office suite, various
email, internet, banking links, and other programs used by the
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills,
data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general
ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of account and
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
environment with emphasis on accuracy and timelinessDUTIES/
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and
corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to various vendors,
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing, scanning, and copying
- Interact with patients, vendors, and fellow employees in a
mature and responsible manner
- Strive to be professional, courteous, helpful and cooperative
at all times
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Keywords: Central Valley Specialty Hospital, Modesto , Accounts Payable Clerk - AAM, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!