Route Sales Lead
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Job DetailsDescriptionAs a Service Operations Specialist (SOS or
Route Team Lead), you will provide the Area Manager with leadership
support as well as overall service support and recovery activities.
You may help train new Route Sales Representatives (RSR).
Responsible for covering existing routes in the absence of an RSR.
You will drive our iconic yellow Schwan's truck to service our
existing customer base, delivering and selling more than 350
different frozen food products. With experience, the Service
Operations Specialist position may develop to other leadership
positions within the company.Position Type: Full-timeCompensation:
$50-$58K Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will help support a team of motivated individuals who share
- You receive a minimum of 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from
leaders who care and coach you to success.
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe
operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of
Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing real-time training and
coaching support with the RSRs on their routes.
- May be required to assist with warehouse/freezer activities
including loading trucks and unloading semis.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day). Some overnight
travel may be required.
- You earn a competitive salary and will be eligible for vacation
and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee
Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution,
plus much more, including an employee discount!Education and
- 1-3 years of leadership and related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL
- Aptitude and desire to properly coach and train others
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Safety first mentality while executing best in class
- Experience with technologyMember of the military? We thank you
for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in
uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great
prerequisite to a career at Schwan's!Schwan's Home Service is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status,
national origin or other protected class.Qualifications 0"
style="display: none;"> Skills 0"> 0"> 0" style="display:
none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;">
Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;"> Education
0"> 0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Experience 0">
0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Modesto , Route Sales Lead, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!