Senior Test Technican
Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Environmental Solutions is a leading provider of environmental and
regulated waste management solutions. We provide a strengthened
infrastructure and a broad portfolio of services for customers who
generate regulated waste in virtually any industry. Customers
receive innovative and sustainable solutions that safeguard the
environment, protect people and keep their organizations
Under the direction of the Operations Manager or department
supervisor, perform tasks to prepare electronics for resale
including technical testing, data erasure, tracking and inventory
management. Perform other general duties when needed.
- Follow written procedures in line with policies and facility
- Complete the testing, data wiping, tracking and inventory
management of resalable electronic assets for remarketing in the
- Meet or exceed daily production goals.
- Work with Shipping/Receiving, Sort, and Fulfillment department
to streamline transfers to Test Department.
- Sort and segregate resalable assets into appropriate
- Test and wipe resalable assets to DoD 5520.22M specifications
and NIST standards.
- Rebuild computer systems and other assets to specific
- Use appropriate methods to track and inventory assets within
- Package assets in preparation for outbound shipment.
- Communication through telephone and email.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical knowledge to identify products.
- Provide support and help develop SOP's/technical white papers
to explain AERC remarketing/product technology capabilities for
secure asset management services.
- Ability to perform testing for multiple product classes, i.e.:
Systems, Servers, LCDs, Networking Equipment, Telecom, Laptops,
- Assist in overseeing employees in other departments when
- Work with outsourced software companies to improve
- Work with employee in department to ensure that Inbound or
Outbound orders are completed.
- Normal office/warehouse conditions with possible exposure to
- Work area may be excessively warm in summer months.
- Fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- May spend extended periods of time on computer.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds minimum on regular basis.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day.
- Must be able to travel on occasion when needed.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work overtime.
Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to know fair market value for materials.
- Ability to create processes for new projects.
- Assist Shipping & Receiving when needed for loading/unloading
- Reliable, regular attendance required to meet business
- Occasional travel to customer locations for onsite
- Ability to assist in EOL department when needed.
- Ability to lead and manage special projects.
- Ability to provide training for employees.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Preference given to degree
or advanced technical Training.
- 5+ years' experience with Asset Management production.
- Experience with use of ERP software for managing Assets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Technical experience and/or formal education in computer
- Recommended: A+ Hardware certification.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP data entry,
and the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience with GEMBA.
- Experience with 5S.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be forklift certified and familiar with plant safety
This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Clean Earth offers salaries commensurate with experience and an
excellent benefit package with a 401(k) with company matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation,
citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Clean Earth, Modesto , Senior Test Technican, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!