Human Resource Generalist
Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Talascend is currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist
for an opportunity in Patterson, CA
- The Human Resources Generalist is a key partner to an assigned
functional area or shift.
- This role consists of both strategic planning and hands-on
management of human resources policies and programs within the team
- Primary functions of this position include recruiting, team
member engagement and communications, team member and leadership
coaching and development, training, and assisting in developing
policies and programs that support and foster a safe, engaging,
inclusive and positive workplace.
- Facilitates critical organizational initiatives as well as
implements process improvements within Human
Resources and across the Distribution Center.
- Handles all on going NEX recruitment, outreach and selection
process and strategies, including workforce planning, temporary
workforce, recruitment events, new hire orientation and on-boarding
to meet or exceed staffing and turnover goals with high volume of
- Works with Human Resource Manager to implement and manage Human
Resources policies, procedures, and programs, which support the
overall business strategy inclusive of compensation, leave of
absence and attendance management, performance management
(mid-year, year-end and discipline), coaching and development and
team member engagement.
- Train and educate business partners on these policies, programs
- Oversees team member development and succession planning
processes with PM / Supervisors to ensure ready now candidates for
key leadership roles.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State legislation related
to all human resources matters.
- Presents to all levels of leadership and team members within
their assigned group related to human resource matters, and updates
including, but is not limited to Business Conduct Guidelines,
Performance Management, Team Member Engagement, Open Enrollment and
facilitation of team member round tables as necessary.
- Fosters strong relationships with internal HR COE partners and
external vendors to administer effective employee programs.
- Assists in the implementation and administration of a robust
communications plan, including leading the coordination of the DC
newsletter, bulletin board updates and team member events as
- Spends regular time on warehouse floor to build effective
relationships with team members and leaders in support of business
strategy and results.
- May lead DC network-wide projects for HR team as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, related field or
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience required
- Working knowledge of Human Resource disciplines, with expert
knowledge and work experience in staffing, new hire orientation and
- Demonstrated experience in providing proactive solutions to
human resource issues.
- Exercises good judgment in dealing with highly sensitive and
- Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, develop alternative
solutions, and recommend and implement an effective course of
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels both
within and outside the DC organization.
- Communicates effectively in one-on-one and small group
settings, and fosters an open, honest and trusting
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Proficiency in HRIS, Excel, Word, Publisher and
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
- Ability to work second shift hours - Flexibility to arrive
early mornings or late afternoon
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those
qualified individuals who closely meet thequalifications of the
position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a
summary, otherduties may be assigned as necessary.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local
laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants
with criminal histories are encouraged to apply. Drug Screen may be
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and
hires qualified candidates without regard to race,religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, orveteran status.
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Modesto , Human Resource Generalist, Other , Patterson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!