Associate IT Auditor
Company: E. & J. Gallo Winery
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits
brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply
Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an Associate IT Auditor you will audit new and existing
information systems applications, typically in a team environment.
Seeks to obtain reasonable assurance that entity function processes
and IT applications have adequate internal controls. You will
provide statistical support and data analysis to the audit function
by performing research, analysis and modeling on organizational
What You Will Do:
- Participates in the execution of high-quality information
technology and integrated audits of key business focus areas to
evaluate E & J Gallo Winery's operational and financial risk.
- Compiles, analyzes and tests data for audits and projects.
- Provides support to the engagement lead to ensure successful
- Prepares required documentation to support results and
- Grasps technical concepts and can quickly learn about new
technologies and solutions.
- Participate in engagement work plans typically in a team
environment, including planning, fieldwork, report issuance and
- Maintains knowledge of latest technology trends.
- Assist with mining and analyzing data sets using statistical
methods for use in data driven decision making.
- Communicate statistical ideas and results to audit
- Assist with the identification and implementation of new
statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for
specific models or analysis.
- Assist with the identification and evaluation of business and
technology risks based on data analysis and partner with audit team
members to identify opportunities for control improvement.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable
quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Data Science,
Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Accounting plus 1 year of
experience in data modeling to include experience in Sequel or
python; OR 5 years of IT or Financial Audit, consulting, or
data/audit analytics during internal and external audits reflecting
increasing levels of responsibility.
- Effective time management skills, with the personal awareness
to know when to seek assistance.
- Intermediate MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- May be required to travel up to 25 percent of time
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics,
Statistics, Business Administration, Data Science or Accounting
plus 2 years of data analytics or data science experience.
- CISA, CIA, CFA, CMA or CPA certifications.
- Experience learning new IT applications and understand data and
- Understanding of IT security in all aspects - operating system,
database and application level.
- Experience working with rapidly evolving software.
- Knowledge of and working experience with a major ERP
application such as SAP.
- Experience using or adapting a variety of CAATs in completion
of projects; aid in creation of new CAATs.
- Capability to lead complex substantive analysis and deal with
large, complex, and highly imperfect data sets.
- Knowledge on how to structure and effectively integrate/enrich
- Knowledge of internal controls, system controls, audit/project
procedures, documentation standards and risk assessments and
applies knowledge under supervision of others.
- Reasonable understanding and ability to use statistical
- Familiarity with Machine Learning topics such as random
forests, ensemble methods, K-Nearest Neighbors, K-Means etc.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with relevant programing
languages such as Python, R, Spark, Hive etc. and data
- Refined communication and influencing skills adaptable to both
technical and non-technical audiences, including global business
leaders and functional managers.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing
facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Demonstrates strong initiative, self-motivation, and agile
- Experience simultaneously working on and completing multiple
assignments on a timely basis.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this
position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click
Keywords: E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto , Associate IT Auditor, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!