Medical Assistant Instructor - AC
Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Prepare syllabus in accordance with the course. Delivers class
and/or clinical instruction according to an approved course
syllabus using accepted and effective teaching methods; develops
daily lesson plans; advises and tutors students; maintains current
and accurate attendance and grade records.
- Submits timely required college reports and forms
- Teaches and implements the total curriculum, as assigned by,
and under the direction and supervision of your direct
- Plans and assigns student activities in the classroom and/or
- Maintains records of student progress and performance,
attendance and grades.
- Prepares, administers, and grades, written and practical
examinations during course of study.
- Devises written lesson plans and implements them through
lecture, demonstration, and discussion.
- Participates in regularly scheduled meetings with Program
Director or her designee.
- Is responsible to assist the student to develop an
understanding of values, attitudes, and ideals appropriate to the
health care profession.
- Participates in the selection and preparation of instructional
- Provides a professional role model for students.
- Develops and utilizes a course syllabus for each course,
following established institutional guidelines
- Advises students in academic matters, providing timely, quality
access to students through electronic communication and other
- Evaluates students by a variety of means to measure their
progress in achieving course objectives and inform them in a timely
manner of their progress
- Must have experience as a Medical Assistant: 3 years
- Medical Assistant License
- Educational Transcript
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Modesto , Medical Assistant Instructor - AC, Other , Salida, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!