Dist Center Assoc, Full Time PIE & NON PIE up to $18.02 hour, DAY SHIFT Patterson CA 1
Company: W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Grainger is looking for warehouse associates who want to start
an exciting career with a Fortune 500 company and one of America's
most recognizable business-to-business brands.
Grainger offers competitive wages starting at $16.69/hour plus a
total benefits package which includes best-in-class healthcare
benefits from day one, weekends off, paid vacation time, company
holidays, a 401k plan with immediate company contribution, the
opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus, and more.
- Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois in 1927, Grainger
employs more than 25,000 team members in the United States, Canada,
Mexico, Europe and Asia. Grainger offers more than 1.6 million
maintenance repair and operating products and the world's most
comprehensive assortment of inventory management and technical
support solutions to more than 3.2 million customers.
- Grainger's mission is to help professionals keep their
operations running and their people safe. We solve problems to
create more productive, efficient and sustainable organizations.
Our strength lies in our sustainability, a unique perspective
earned through a more than 90 year history.
- We are a culture rooted in service to others, responsiveness to
customers, innovative solutions and strong execution. We strive to
hire and continually develop, energize and reward talented people
who want to grow with Grainger. And we believe that the development
of an inclusive workforce is essential to our success.
Come and join the team that gets it done!
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for providing an
effortless customer experience and takes seriously Grainger's
commitment to help customers (and global industry) keep their
operations running and their people safe.
- Receiving, storing and shipping product
- Meeting productivity, quality, safety, behavioral and
- Using established procedures, tools, equipment, and
technologies to complete inbound and outbound processes within a
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Grainger offers competitive wages including a $600 HIRE
- Safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing
established processes, procedures and tools, while meeting
performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and
Functions may include, but are not limited to: unloading,
put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing,
auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
- Comply with Grainger policies, guidelines and procedures, as
well as state and federal regulations, OSHA and Hazardous Material
requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
- Perform, as necessary, maintenance and upkeep duties help to
maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment.
- Actively participate in process improvements by utilizing
Grainger's quality system.
Essential Functions and Requirements:
- Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat,
cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
- Able to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
requirements, including overtime as required.
- Able to continuously lift, slide and lower packages up to 50
pounds (may frequently weigh up to 75 pounds)
- May be required to operate powered industrial equipment to pick
and/or put away items in racks, which can be 34 feet tall and, at
times, configured in narrow aisles.
- Must be able to work at various elevated stations throughout
- Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Education & Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. High
school seniors permitted.
Work Environment: This position reports directly to a
distribution center supervisor and/or process manager, and has
regular interaction with other associates.
Impact: The efficiency and effectiveness of this position
directly impacts customer satisfaction and profitability. Position
must operate in compliance with OSHA and hazardous materials
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: W.W. Grainger, Inc., Modesto , Dist Center Assoc, Full Time PIE & NON PIE up to $18.02 hour, DAY SHIFT Patterson CA 1, Other , Patterson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!