Facilities Director (41858)
Company: Black Oak Casino
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY: Directs and coordinates the design, planning,
construction, and alteration of equipment, machinery and buildings.
Responsible for the interior and exterior maintenance of all
buildings, exterior grounds, mechanical systems, lighting and other
equipment such as utilities, refrigeration, landscaping HVAC, and
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: (Specific areas of
responsibility including, but not limited to)
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the
Facilities department, its programs and activities.
- Ensures that maintenance schedules are followed as outlined for
respective shift or area. Develop and maintain written maintenance
policies and procedures.
- Maintains overall responsibility for assuring that budget,
project scope, project quality and schedule remain in alignment
with objectives and overall business needs.
- Ensure that quality services and controls conform to
- Schedules repair, maintenance and installation of machines,
tools, and equipment to ensure continuous operations.
- Review and develop a plan of correction for maintenance
deficiencies through regularly established inspections.
- Responsible for preparing, monitoring, and adhering to budgets
and ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives.
- Ensures adherence to OSHA regulations, policies and procedures,
and building and safety codes.
- Assists in the development and management of preventative
maintenance program and schedule.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels through interview,
selection, training, scheduling, evaluation, mentoring, promotion,
discipline and termination.
- Advises management of repairs, replacements and maintenance
necessary in assigned areas.
- Schedules outside training for maintenance department, i.e.
hazardous material training, fire prevention, etc.
- Prepares team member schedules, safety training, equipment
operation certification, and equipment usage schedules are
- Oversees testing of all water usage to ensure compliance with
agreed regulatory standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, or
Property Management plus 10 years of experience in construction and
facilities management; or relevant and direct experience may be
considered in lieu of degree requirement. Gaming experience
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license from the Tuolumne Gaming
Authority, pass a mandatory drug test, meet employment eligibility
requirements, communicate proficiently in English and be at least
21 years old.
- Possess knowledge of the standards, procedures, and techniques
used in the general construction, maintenance, and upkeep of
commercial property and facilities.
- The employee must be physically able to perform all job
requirements, able to stand, sit, walk, bend for extended periods;
reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds and
occasionally more with assistance.
- Must be able to work in a non-smoke free environment, outside
in all weather conditions, in a noisy environment and all shifts,
weekends, holidays, and special events, work at height, and work
around moving machinery with possible exposure to dust, gas, fumes,
steam or chemicals.
Keywords: Black Oak Casino, Modesto , Facilities Director (41858), Other , Tuolumne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!