Forklift Operator (M - F 2:30pm - 11:00pm)
Company: Saddle Creek Logistics
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50
years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by
treating each other with respect and working together to succeed.
Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our
business, and to each other. The growth and success we've
experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Forklift Operators are responsible for loading, unloading,
sorting, staging and transporting products into and out of a
warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively
with other associates and productively with little supervision.
Following company safety policies and procedures is of great
importance to this position.
What You'll Do:
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, in accordance with
company or site-specific safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trailers, railcars, and transports to
- Check product on inbound/outbound to ensure that items and
quantities are correct and there is no damage.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean,
neat, and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Minimum of 1-year experience operating a forklift.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds, and perform
physically exerting tasks of the jobs in a warehouse environment
that may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the indoor
temperature fluctuates throughout each season.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and
- Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as
Helpful Experience (Not Required):
- Experience with RF equipment.
- Warehouse experience in a high-volume environment; experience
in a food grade, refrigerated warehouse helpful.
- Familiarity with and ability to use order management systems
such as WMS.
- Forklift certified.
Keywords: Saddle Creek Logistics, Modesto , Forklift Operator (M - F 2:30pm - 11:00pm), Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!