Company: Del Monte Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Function and Scope:
At Del Monte Foods, Inc., we are taking a people-first approach
to building a workforce of extraordinary talent. We're looking for
a Training Coordinator to champion our training and development
strategy. Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, this
position will be instrumental in the success of new and existing
Del Monte employees by coordinating and facilitating new-hire
training, assisting with updating existing training, and helping to
create new training content. This is a brand-new position that has
a lot of room for the right person to make it their own
- Identifies and prioritizes employee knowledge, skill, or
behavior gaps to drive the business strategy. Align with plant
leaders and HR partners on the identified opportunities and
- Executes impactful learning solutions that drive the business
strategy by solving identified gaps through training that is
standardized, effective, and repeatable.
- Develops and maintains a visible self-learning and development
- Leads the implementation, management, and continuous
improvement of a Learning Management System for departments within
Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality, and Warehousing.
- Coordinates and administers training programs to aid in the
delivery of Safety, Quality, Service, Performance, and People
objectives for the Site.
- Engages with subject matter experts to evaluate and improve
existing training programs to meet and exceed all safety, quality,
efficiency, and teamwork standards.
- Works with operations management, maintenance management,
safety, and quality representatives as well as operators to develop
training materials, job aids, and administrative documents for
production training programs.
- Determines metrics and key skill indicators to measure success,
effectiveness, and sustainability of training programs.
- Continually evaluates procedures and updates processes as
needed. Maintains training materials for accuracy and relevance
against a standard for content. Ensures tracking and documentation
for all training.
- Evaluates instructor performance and the effectiveness of
training programs; provides recommendations for improvement.
- Trains instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for
training and working with employees.
- Develops and maintains the Training Calendar for the Fiscal
Year; to include corporate mandatory trainings.
- Site lead for Apprenticeship Program onsite, including
partnering with Technical College and local community
- Stays current on learning theory, technology, instructional
design, delivery methods, and best practices.
- Site Lead for robust training and onboarding program for new
Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Science, Engineering or a related
field or an Associate's Degree from an accredited university or
equivalent experience in training or 3-4 years training
- Process Kaizen Lead or Process Kaizen Expert
- Three to five years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic training principles and
methods, including training needs analysis, designing training
materials, and delivering training in groups or one-on-one.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience of the basics of planning,
organizing, coordinating and scheduling company-wide training
- Excellent administration and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish).
- A high comfort level with public speaking and presenting to
large groups of people while encouraging engagement and
- Technological savvy to use and troubleshoot varying forms of
web applications and computer systems, including but not limited
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management Application
- Learning Management System
- Solid project management skills, knowledge of TPM and knowledge
of training best practices.
- Autonomous Production Team Coach or Leader
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and 401(k).
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other legally protected status.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM
TO BE CONSIDERED. (https://www.delmontefoods.com/careers/).
Please be advised that your application is not complete until you
fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a
specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively
recruiting. Your application must reflect that you possess the
required qualifications for the position.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agencies or 3rd party vendors.
Keywords: Del Monte Foods, Modesto , Training Coordinator, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!