IT Support / Graphic Design (Full-Time)
Company: EMERALD VALLEY MARKETING LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aboutthe Company: The Peoples Remedy has
maintained a strong commitment to support thecommunities within
which they operate, while being an integrated partner foreconomic
growth. Through local hiring, philanthropy, and significant
financialcontributions, Peoples Remedy approaches each new cannabis
business as apartnership with the local jurisdiction.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in the budding
cannabis industry. This ambitious company is looking for a
go-getter who is just as passionate about the industry and work
they do as they are! Like the cannabis industry, this company is
looking to push the boundaries to succeed, and is looking for
someone eager to innovate and always ready to take on more
responsibility. The ideal candidate needs to work well both
independently and with a team and display excellent follow through
and self-initiative to further the success of the brand.
IT Technical Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to maintain the organizations
computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral
equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can
maintain a high level of productivity.
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and
updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online
database and web site
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available
resources within the company
IT Technical Support requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for 2 or more
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or Management Information
- In depth knowlegde of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS,
Microsoft Office 365
Graphic Design Responsibilities:
- Help develop and define our brand identity as it is broadcast
to consumers, internal teams and business partners.
- Create on-brand marketing collateral including but not limited
to website and social designs, environmental designs for events,
newsletters, ads, packaging, product and more
- You will be tasked with leading the design and creation of our
graphic assets and maintaining brand consistency across multiple
platforms and social media channels.
- Manage the brand content on the website including but not
limited to homepages, landing pages and campaign pages
- Responsibilities Design & Production Conceptualize and develop
graphic assets from initial concept to finalized art including
brand logos and icons, print and digital advertising, media
campaigns, marketing collateral, presentations, website images and
- Maintain working knowledge of trends in branding, visual
communication and emerging technologies and utilize in creation of
- Develop a library of high-quality, cohesive branded assets for
individual products to be utilized in marketing and public
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
required to present creative assets by targeted deadlines.
- Execute in a fast-paced and fluid environment while constantly
striving to improve upon the creative process.
- Work with sales team to forecast resourcing needs and create
timelines for project schedules.
- Document and manage all company design assets and materials.
Work with vendors to ensure all printed materials meet quality
- Retouch, resize and finalize photography assets for digital
and/or print use.
- Brand Strategy Aid senior management in brainstorming,
developing and advancing brand identity through digital and print
- Maintain brand identity across multiple platforms and customer
touchpoints while successfully integrating new creative ideas on an
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative
- Collaborate with internal design, e-commerce, public relations
and sales teams to ensure that brand vision remains cohesive.
- Prepare and present updated design blueprints to senior
management based on feedback. Create guidelines for development,
application and rollout of design initiatives.
The person/ideal candidate:
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be ready and willing to take on any number of projects as
needs arise, adjust priorities, and thrive in a creative and fast
- Display knowledge of typography, illustration, and
- Have an understanding of brand design.
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in creative
environments, such as design firms, advertising, digital agencies,
in-house creative departments, and / or as a Freelance
- Depends On Experience (DOE)
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience as IT Support or Graphic Designer.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry is
preferred but not required.
- High school diploma, B.S. in IT, Marketing, Business, Graphic
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United
JOB & CAREER FRINGE BENEFITS:
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
(Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Paid Sick Leave (CA)
- Vacation Pay (Full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or
controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;
sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position include close vision, distance vision,
and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work
environment is usually low to moderate.
EEO Policy Statement
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to
workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own
policy, Our Client is committed to recruiting and retaining a
diverse staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of staff or
in the provision of its employment benefits to its staff on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and
veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy,
gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical
Keywords: EMERALD VALLEY MARKETING LLC, Modesto , IT Support / Graphic Design (Full-Time), Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!