Accounts Payable Representative
Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Healthcare Experience Preferred
The Accounts Payable Representative performs day to day
management of all payment cycle activities and compiles and
maintains accounts payable records. This position provides
financial, administrative, and clerical support to ensure invoices
are processed, verified and reconciled according to established
policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Must possess strong work ethics, detail oriented, professional
attitude, and reliable
- Working knowledge of financial regulations related to AP is
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office suite, various
email, internet, banking links, and other programs used by the
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills,
data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general
ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of account and
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and
corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to various vendors,
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing, scanning, and copying
- Interact with patients, vendors, and fellow employees in a
mature and responsible manner
- Strive to be professional, courteous, helpful and cooperative
at all times
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Modesto , Accounts Payable Representative, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!