Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 6, 2021
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Employer Match 401K
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Competitive Pay including Bonuses
Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250, annually)
Live Mas Scholarships (up to $25,000)
Career Pathing (Mas' Career Opportunities)
- Assistance Fund
WHO WE ARE.
Are you serious about tacos? We are! We're Pacific Bells, a
Franchisee of Taco Bell. We operate 243 Restaurants in 8 States and
have a lot more growth in the works. Our Corporate HQ is located in
We have Career Opportunities for Restaurant General Managers
(RGM). Our RGM's are CEO's of million-dollar businesses and provide
& execute on comprehensive Leadership, Performance Management,
Operational Metrics, Talent Acquisition, People Development,
Culture, Retention and also have some fun along the way.
WHO YOU ARE.
- Have a minimum of 6 years of progressive and successful
experience in a Management role within the restaurant industry. QSR
- You get stuff done. On time and to standard.
- Have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to
successfully monitor the "pulse" of the Team Members to ensure a
high level of culture and engagement.
- Have experience with rapid and complex changing work
- Over the age of 18.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Can Plan, Organize and Follow up at an elite level.
- Take constant Change in your stride and guide others through
- Are a Champion of accomplishing work-life balance for you and
- Have a Strong Desire to Develop your Team as well as Continue
your own Personal Development.
- Manage your Timeit's important.
- Are competent with Crucial Conversations and get to the right
solution with Performance Management issues at a timely manner.
Choosing the Difficult Right vs. the Easy Wrong is not a problem
- Have a passion and ability to drive Organizational
- Have an unwavering sense of humor.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Company's Facebook page:
Think you fit the bill? Let's Taco About it starting @
Together we're Changing Lives.one Taco at a time!
Need Help Applying? Please visit our Support Site at
pbpayroll.zendesk.com to submit any questions!
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Modesto , Restaurant General Manager, Other , Patterson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!