Plant Maintenance Mechanic
Company: E. & J. Gallo Winery
Posted on: June 6, 2021
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits
brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply
Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Are you a Plant Maintenance Mechanic who enjoys the challenge of
developing and implementing corrective action plans in a fast-paced
industrial environment? Do you take precedence in high pressure
situations where you must be readily available for unexpected
repairs? This position will empower you to provide support to one
of the largest family-owned wineries in the world by performing
both planned an unplanned technical maintenance requirements,
ensuring the proper operation of machinery and mechanical
equipment. If you're looking to join a team that values innovation
and employee development. It's time to join the Gallo Family.
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental,
Vision & 401K
What You Will Do
- This position will require you to maintain and construct
production and plant equipment, repair all machinery, electrical
panels, fixtures and pneumatic and hydraulic components of
- Operate hydraulic presses, cutting torches, welders, saws and
- Experience with boilers, waster chillers and air compressor
- Recommend solutions to peer mechanics to improve equipment
- Overhaul most process systems, and equipment to guarantee peak
- Implements recommended advances related to preventive
What You Need
- High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate
plus 4 years of maintenance experience OR Associate's degree /
Certificate of completion from an accredited industrial trade
program plus 3 years of maintenance experience OR completion of a
technical military school/certification plus 3 years of maintenance
- Required to be 18 years of age of older.
- Required to work any shift.
- Required to work overtime, if necessary.
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Required to work at heights up to 40 feet.
- Required to have mechanic tools.
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
What Will Set You Apart
- Required to pass the WorkKeys assessments.
- Required to pass the Standard Timing Model test.
- Experience working in a Food and Beverage environment.
- Industrial Maintenance experience.
- Knowledgeable in working with hydraulic systems.
- Skilled in fabrication and rigging.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical
schematics, blue prints, service manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this
position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click
Keywords: E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto , Plant Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!